WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT! MAKE A DONATION TODAY!
- September 19, 2016
- September 9, 2016
- August 28, 2016
- August 25, 2016
- Anti-Common Core Grassroots Score Victories Over Establishment
- Social Emotional Standards = "Psycho Common Core"
- Rooney Supports Failed Federal Pre-K While Bongino & Goss Oppose More Social Intervention
- Effrem Explains Parental Fury to Big Data Regarding Data Mining - The Pulse 2016
COMMON CORE & RELATED EDUCATION ISSUE COMPARISONS WITH FSCCC GRADES IN KEY CONTESTED PRIMARIES
(For much more detail and the grading scale, click on each race. Links are also available HERE) )
SENATE DISTRICT 12: Dennis Baxley (D) David Gee (A-) Marlene O'Toole (F)
SENATE DISTRICT 17: Debbie Mayfield (A++) Michael Thomas (C+) Amy Tidd (C-) Ritch Workman (F)
SENATE DISTRICT 23: Frank Alcock (C) Frank Cirillo (C-) Doug Holder (F) Rick Levine (B-) Nora Patterson (C-) Ray Pilon (A+) Greg Steube (B+)
SENATE DISTRICT 28: Matt Hudson (B+) Kathleen Passidomo (D)
HOUSE DISTRICT 4: Laurie Bartlett (A) Wayne Harris (C-) Armand Izzo (B-) Mel Ponder (C-) Jonathan Tallman (C)
ALERT! S. 227, the Strengthening Education Through Research Act that we warned of in February of 2015 has been rammed through the Senate on a voice vote and can be brought up any time in the US House. This is a federal data mining and psychological profiling bill that will further endanger our children's privacy and freedom of thought. See the details HERE and then contact your US Representative via this phone and social media directory. PLEASE MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT A FAILURE TO OBJECT TO A VOICE VOTE OR A VOTE CAST IN FAVOR OF S 227 WILL BE SUPPORTING A FEDERALLY MANDATED PSYCHOLOGICAL INVASION OF CHILDREN!! Please give this easy one page handout to your members of Congress.
Four Florida school districts are now or soon will be involved with competency based education pilot programs funded by the Gates Foundation - Lake, Palm Beach, Pinellas, and Seminole. Gates education programs have a long track record of failure and CBE programs result in data mining, career tracking, pscyhological profiling, and will harm the teacher-student interaction. See details HERE.
1. BE INFORMED - READ THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF OUR POLICY ANALYSIS AND THE MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH COMMON CORE ON THIS WEBSITE, SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL ALERTS AND NEWSLETTERS USING THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT, AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.
2. INFORM OTHERS - OBTAIN PROFESSIONALLY BOUND AND BULK COPIES OF OUR POLICY ANALYSIS FOR LEGISLATORS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY; ORDER OUR DVDs; PASS OUT OUR BOOKMARKS IN CAR LINES AND AT SPORTING EVENTS; FORWARD OUR NEWSLETTERS, SHARE OUR FACEBOOK POSTS AND RETWEET THE LATEST NEWS, AND WEAR OUR T-SHIRTS.
4. SUPPORT US FINANCIALLY - WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP! PLEASE USE THE PAYPAL BUTTON AT THE RIGHT! YOU MAY ALSO PAY BY CHECK TO FSCCC, INC. MAILED TO:
116 COUSLEY DRIVE SE