WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT! MAKE A DONATION TODAY!
- June 16, 2016
- June 4, 2016
- May 3, 2016
- April 29, 2016
- Effrem Explains Parental Fury to Big Data Regarding Data Mining - The Pulse 2016
- Pulse Article Explains Dangerous Hillary Pre-K Plan Citing Ed Liberty Watch Research
- Federal Transgender Bathroom Edict Harms Everyone Involved
- Miami Dade Mom & Legal Expert Both Show Dangers of Student Data Collection
ALERT! S. 227, the Strengthening Education Through Research Act that we warned of in February of 2015 has been rammed through the Senate on a voice vote and can be brought up any time in the US House. This is a federal data mining and psychological profiling bill that will further endanger our children's privacy and freedom of thought. See the details HERE and then contact your US Representative via this phone and social media directory. PLEASE MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT A FAILURE TO OBJECT TO A VOICE VOTE OR A VOTE CAST IN FAVOR OF S 227 WILL BE SUPPORTING A FEDERALLY MANDATED PSYCHOLOGICAL INVASION OF CHILDREN!! Please give this easy one page handout to your members of Congress.
Four Florida school districts are now or soon will be involved with competency based education pilot programs funded by the Gates Foundation - Lake, Palm Beach, Pinellas, and Seminole. Gates education programs have a long track record of failure and CBE programs result in data mining, career tracking, pscyhological profiling, and will harm the teacher-student interaction. See details HERE.
TRAGEDY OF COMMON CORE CONFERENCE HOSTED BY THE OKALOOSA COUNTY REC
NOVEMBER 7, 2015
1. BE INFORMED - READ THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF OUR POLICY ANALYSIS AND THE MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH COMMON CORE ON THIS WEBSITE, SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL ALERTS AND NEWSLETTERS USING THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT, AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.
2. INFORM OTHERS - OBTAIN PROFESSIONALLY BOUND AND BULK COPIES OF OUR POLICY ANALYSIS FOR LEGISLATORS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY; ORDER OUR DVDs; PASS OUT OUR BOOKMARKS IN CAR LINES AND AT SPORTING EVENTS; FORWARD OUR NEWSLETTERS, SHARE OUR FACEBOOK POSTS AND RETWEET THE LATEST NEWS, AND WEAR OUR T-SHIRTS.
4. SUPPORT US FINANCIALLY - WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP! PLEASE USE THE PAYPAL BUTTON AT THE RIGHT! YOU MAY ALSO PAY BY CHECK TO FSCCC, INC. MAILED TO:
116 COUSLEY DRIVE SE