WE CAN'T DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT! EVEN $5 WILL HELP! MAKE A DONATION TODAY!
- March 1, 2017
- January 22, 2017
- January 20, 2017
- January 16, 2017
- DeVos Confirmation Hearing Review
- Education Freedom Groups Understand Dangers of Common Core & School Choice
- Federalist Publishes Robbins-Effrem Rebuttal to SEL Proponent's Attack in DeVos-funded Website
- Betsy & Jeb's High Standards Snake Oil Sale
FINAL DEVOS CONFIRMATION VOTE TUESDAY 2/7 AT NOON! PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL SENATOR RUBIO
After skating by with a one vote margin in her HELP Committee confirmation vote, two Republicans, Lisa Murkowski (AK) and Susan Collins (ME), have announced their opposition to her confirmation. Unless another Republican joins them, the vote will be 50-50 and the tie will be broken by Vice-President Pence. Michelle Malkin, Susan Berryat Breitbart, Jane Robbins, and Joy Pullman at the Federalist, there has been near silence in the media. DeVos and the Jeb Bush team being placed at USED will undermine the Trump education promises to the grassroots parents. Please send the talking points HERE or in this document to:
Betsy DeVos Chosen As Education Secretary - Will She Keep Donald Trump's Promises to End Common Core or Sell Parents "High Standards" Snake Oil?
Contact members of the Senate HELP Committee & strongly urge them to ask the important questions about her record on Common Core, Privacy, SEL, and more for her January 11th confirmation hearing that has now been DELAYED UNTIL 1/17! This happened to coincide within hours of receiving our national coalition letter containing the questions!
Congratulations to the Winners &
Thanks to Those who
Got in the Arena!
Now we must hold
feet to the fire!
CONGRATULATIONS PRESIDENT - ELECT TRUMP!
We are praying for you and that your promise to get rid of Common Core as so desired by the forgotten parents of America will not be undermined!
CONGRATULATIONS CONGRESSMAN-ELECT BRIAN MAST ON YOUR ELECTION IN CD 18! AND CONGRATULATIONS CONGRESSMEN TED YOHO (CD 3) AND RON DESANTIS (CD 6) ON YOUR RE-ELECTION! THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING #ENDFEDED/#STOPCOMMONCORE IN YOUR VOTES AND OR PLATFORMS! Congratulations also to Congressmen-elect Matt Gaetz (CD1) and Neal Dunn (CD2) for their victories and for running against Common Core! .
COMMON CORE & RELATED EDUCATION ISSUE COMPARISONS WITH FSCCC GRADES IN KEY FLORIDA SENATE GENERAL ELECTION RACES
SENATE DISTRICT 23: Frank Alcock (C) Greg Steube (B+) - CONGRATULATIONS SENATOR-ELECT STEUBE!
FLORIDA SUPERINTENDENT & SCHOOL BOARD CANDIDATE'S VIEWS ON COMMON CORE, HIGH STAKES TESTING & OTHER IMPORTANT EDUCATION ISSUES- UPDATED WITH WINNERS
51% OF WINNERS GAVE STATEMENTS OF OPPOSITION TO COMMON CORE, HIGH STAKES TESTING OR BOTH!
ALERT! S. 227, the Strengthening Education Through Research Act that we warned of in February of 2015 has been rammed through the Senate on a voice vote and can be brought up any time in the US House. This is a federal data mining and psychological profiling bill that will further endanger our children's privacy and freedom of thought. See the details HERE and then contact your US Representative via this phone and social media directory. PLEASE MAKE IT CRYSTAL CLEAR THAT A FAILURE TO OBJECT TO A VOICE VOTE OR A VOTE CAST IN FAVOR OF S 227 WILL BE SUPPORTING A FEDERALLY MANDATED PSYCHOLOGICAL INVASION OF CHILDREN!! Please give this easy one page handout to your members of Congress.
Four Florida school districts are now or soon will be involved with competency based education pilot programs funded by the Gates Foundation - Lake, Palm Beach, Pinellas, and Seminole. Gates education programs have a long track record of failure and CBE programs result in data mining, career tracking, pscyhological profiling, and will harm the teacher-student interaction. See details HERE.
1. BE INFORMED - READ THE EXECUTIVE SUMMARY OF OUR POLICY ANALYSIS AND THE MAJOR PROBLEMS WITH COMMON CORE ON THIS WEBSITE, SIGN UP FOR OUR EMAIL ALERTS AND NEWSLETTERS USING THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT, AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER.
2. INFORM OTHERS - OBTAIN PROFESSIONALLY BOUND AND BULK COPIES OF OUR POLICY ANALYSIS FOR LEGISLATORS, FRIENDS AND FAMILY; ORDER OUR DVDs; PASS OUT OUR BOOKMARKS IN CAR LINES AND AT SPORTING EVENTS; FORWARD OUR NEWSLETTERS, SHARE OUR FACEBOOK POSTS AND RETWEET THE LATEST NEWS, AND WEAR OUR T-SHIRTS.
4. SUPPORT US FINANCIALLY - WE CANNOT DO THIS WITHOUT YOUR HELP! PLEASE USE THE PAYPAL BUTTON AT THE RIGHT! YOU MAY ALSO PAY BY CHECK TO FSCCC, INC. MAILED TO:
116 COUSLEY DRIVE SE